Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats Solo HD on't dare to face t

Fruit will some strange soldier in door more severe."
Zhang Liao and follow Gao to ask me towards hoping one eye, Zhang Liao:"Is like younger brother, doesn't your also lining up a soldier cloth become?"
I a , to, I am a meeting, however, can not teach you now, smile:"Younger brother can't.However, I have a senior, his meeting.I once listenned to he once say, what nine temple gossips, what one word long snake, what day Gang ground very of type of."Two people's interest came a while.
Gao Shun talked on one's own initiative for the first time:" Such as, you senior's where?"
I looking at him a smile:"Do not know.Hey, he ah, like to bum everywhere, hardly stay in a place, I already the quite a few year don't have his news.All hear him at a time recently the east is at the Liao.Now, it is devil of a genius to know where he is."2 people sigh, don't talk.
I looking at them to smile:"This senior of mine is different from the ordinary people, he doesn't like to throw a head to appear, likes secretly and some he thinks of the superior contest.His skill in martial arts is very high.While think, waiting he to think that he can be with one war of general, I need not we seek him, he will seek general by himself.When the time comes, can leave him, see general's skill."Give you mind, slowly etc. writes.Hey, Lyu Bu, I will are one war with you sooner or later.Only wish elder brother Yu says of to, I can win him.
Gao fluently pours to have no what, Zhang Liao puzzled:"Is like younger brother, is your senior so severe?Want with one war of general?Hey, you still advise him not to come well!To, the skill in martial arts of your senior good, you why can't skill in martial arts?"
I ha ha a smile:"The skill in martial arts of my senior again be not learn with my teacher.What his heel my teacher learns is a medical skill.He says that do force not to do a medicine, the skill in martial arts can't have into a territory.Because, only learn cure, just understand the structure of human body, so as to do skill in martial arts well.I is not understand, also not go understand these affairses."The tell a falsehood still has a little tired, 2 people have already listenned to pour also have nothing to say.
Gossip finishes saying, I will also break enemy ranks a camp to see understand and still see wounded soldier of well.Break enemy ranks a camp indeed as expected is since the strongest troops for Lyu Bu, certainly it charges and breaks enemy ranks of time will be much some, especially urgent of time, so, the wounded soldier is also many.Now, in the wounded soldier camp, I looking at these people and also knit the brows.Lyu Bu is really to lack everything here, majority of slight wounds didn't cure, the wounds of many people still festered of, wrap up just with some soil medicines.Is alas, although we are enemies now, can behind, my wanting them is my own persons, this appearance, I can love.
No longer is as polite as they, I let the waiter following behind take the first-class medicine at once,Beats Solo HD, again life they buy some violent wine in the city, oneself then began to do to open surgical operation.This favour hey, always here stay four day, just finish the soldier treatment that those condition of the injuries worsen.Is alas, some people still could not helped to fall in disable and sick.
The soldier who looking at these woundeds and disableds, I am to keep sighing, fluently say to Gao:"Gao general really really excuses me, I have already made an effort."
Gao Shun but is hope me very gratefully:"If isn't you, their lives are all difficult to protect, the conformance should thank you be."
Zhang Liao beside tells me, if isn't Gao fluently cant not bear to abandon these wounded soldiers, the many people in it is thrown at in the battlefield, after all, to a troops, these harming a member is an absolute burden.
Gao fluently listenned to Zhang Liao's words but just smile to say:"I cant not bear to heart, they are all own brothers."Listenned to these, my good will in following Gao was more deep, he is really an excellently will get.The person like this absolutely can not be hurt.No matter I hereafter can accept Lyu Bu, also want to do the best and rescued Gao Shun.
So, now, I also Don't mention it, directly fluently say to Gao:"Gao general, if you letter of lead such as, let I to settle their life, how?"
Gao fluently hopes me:"I want to listen to your arrangement."
I lightly say:"In brief, my eastern Lai in the North Sea is a county-governed county city-life light, built up a virtuous Yu trading company, they can go there.If I promise that they have a bowl to eat for rice, if they by themselves would like to, can still just the life only divide a land, doing a common people of commonness are also quite good."
Looking at me thus self-confident appearance, two people are all shocked.Zhang Liao looking at me:"Son cloud, do you have confidence so?"
I smile, Zhang Liao still calls for the first time my word, this expresses that he truely was the brothers to me:"Certainly have confidence.The elder brother doesn't know that the county that the younger brother can be only for more than a years in the life makes and settles some people to still have no problem."
Zhang Liao and Gao Shuns saw one eye mutually, then looking at me and as one man said:"Originally, you are that small great physician!", Can't, I so low-key, return ability famous.Now, I also had to nod.
Zhang Liao's interest came again:"You are so small, again so too frail to stand a gust of wind of, how take care of what Hai surrender to that?Hear, he listens to your words very much!"
I smile will I and tube Hai understanding with only settle in the life their everything say to give them 2 to listen to.Certainly, Dian Wei and too history Ci I can't say.
Zhang Liao listenned to keep sighing:"Son cloud, you really cured kind-heartedness.It indeed as expected is a good heart to contain good report."
Gao Shun but said 1:"You is a businessman, Be getting more regrettable."I have to smile, don't talk.
I at break enemy ranks a camp of these days of in, Gao Shun is reported to report Lyu Bu, Lyu Bu certainly the nothing important say of, contrary, he is still very satisfied, feeling that he brings together I and Zhang Liao to become sworn for the brothers be really a recruit good chess.He is basically surprisingly, in fact, they all wore my way, they more didn't take precautions against to me, my opportunity more many.

Chapter 44 Lyu Bu its person


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 44 Lyu Bu its person
Time leads very quickly, I stay more than two months in my in a flash, time soon to 195 December, yearses.For the sake of hereafter can accept Lyu Bu successfully, I at Lyu Bu is here is descend malicious effort, must they remember my very just go.So, I in addition to the Cao holds of problem, other is some reservations to all have no and analyze world situation for them as far as possible, the Xu says southern north condition, put forward the viewpoint that I play chess to certainly head for.As for war strategy, I still can't say of, a businessman can see through world situation, but be not likely to understand political strategy, after all the strategy was used for a travelling salesman, still excessively in this age.Say again, if because I understand these things, will make Lyu Bu stubbornly leave me, I can miserably, I always can not turn over a face with him now.So, I can express the skill of an excellent businessman of.
Getting along with of two many months, I discover that Lyu Bu in fact has no scheming.Is probably positive because his birthplace's reason in big northwest, his personality takes to have steppe man of outspoken, also takes to have the untamed nature to totally have on the brave of steppe.He is a wolf, an Ao goes and wolf between the human lives.He isn't a dog, he doesn't know to sit with crossed knees the truth of waiting on the lord, so, he would usually resist those, he is the person whom the dog is used, for example D at first and Dong Zhuo.
Lyu Bu is different, his personality was full of insolent, the Wu is negative.He does straightforward, don't hate human speech, bumbling.Lyu Bu is an untamed nature of, frank of, grew since the childhood wild at the northwest, multiracial live together, people's customs the ground of the wild Guang of he, the skill in martial arts was again that so superb, contemporary who ability with it match?Who saw him on the battlefield, not is to smell breeze extremely frightened, don't dare to face, this arrogant trouble that became him.He from small gallop about to grow up on the steppe, certainly can't someone teach him Central plains of Confucianism rite.This kind of not too lives together as a group of don't stick to a line of personality of vestige, is that kind of to greatly open a greatly whole personality, this kind of although the method of some character magic powers also at last got, but usually also provoke what disaster carry.
When I see Lyu Bu cover with to hang like, stand in the time on the battlefield, I can also feel he of that kind of look down upon for a sky, the qualities of the Yu, that is to fight divine qualities, true.Lyu Bu in the battlefield, natural be a Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment